On Sunday, January 26th, we will meet as a whole congregation at 10:00 am for our annual meeting. At this time we will receive the 2013 annual reports and ratify our 2014 nominating committee. If you normally attend the 8:30 worship, please plan to stay for the meeting. If you normally attend the 11:00 worship, please remember to set your alarm an hour earlier to arrive at the church by 10.
On Sunday, January 26th, we will meet as a whole congregation at 10:00am for our annual meeting. At this time we will receive the 2013 annual reports and ratify our 2014 nominating committee. Please plan to attend.
Council annual report
Pastor’s Report 2013
Annual Report APPLE Seeds 2013
Annual Report property team
Org & Policy Team 2013 Annual Report
Staff Support annual report
2013 E&P Annual Report
Small Groups Annual Report
Dec 2013 PNL
APLC Charts 2013YTD
Dec 2013 Balance Sheet
Dec 2013 Budget v Actuals
2013 Finance TeamAnnual Report
Annual Report Template- stewardship
- December 1, 2013 – Suspended meeting format after both services to nominate Church Council Candidates for 2014.
- December 8, 2013 – 12:30pm in the Fellowship Hall to elect Church Council members for 2014 and to review and approve the 2014 budget. This meeting will be preceded by a potluck dinner, which follows the 11:00am worship.
Please plan to attend. A quorum is required for each meeting.
Please note the following dates for two congregation meetings:
Sunday, March 17th at 9:30am and 12:00pm.
Wednesday, January 30th at 7:00pm. Potluck at 6:00pm.
Our annual congregational meeting is scheduled for Sunday, January 30th after the late service (over potluck). Agenda to include:
- Review 2010 annual reports (see below)
- Approve 2012 council nominating committee
- Approve 2011 APLC Goals
– Don’t miss our first PotLuck of 2011 this Sunday, January 30th immediately following the late service. If your name ends in A-E, please bring a side dish. For those whose names end in F-R, please bring a main dish. The Yummy desserts will be provided by S-Z. We hope to see you all on Sunday.