Mid-Week Lenten Schedule – March 4, March 11, March 18, & March 25
- KOINONIA Meal 5:30
- New Ways of Praying 6:20
- Mid-week Worship 7:00 (Holden Evening Prayer)
Holy Week Schedule
- March 29 Palm Sunday 8:30 & 11:00 a.m.
- April 2 Maundy Thursday / Stripping of the Altar 7:00p.m.
- April 3 Good Friday / Tenebrae 7:00p.m.
- April 5 Easter Sunday / The Resurrection of Our Lord 8:30 & 11:00 a.m
After the celebrations of Christmas and the sharing of the Light in Epiphany season, Lent began on Ash Wednesday, February 18th. This year you are invited to join us on a journey of prayer throughout the 40 days and the Sundays in Lent. We will focus on prayer in our Wednesday night services, teaching and sharing different ways to pray, some of which you may know, and some of which may be new to you. We hope families will come together to share new experiences and that the whole community can gather to worship. Dinner will begin at 5:30, followed by an invitation to experience and learn new ways of praying from 6:20 to 6:50. Then we will worship using the familiar Holden Evening Prayer service at 7:00.
New ways of praying:
- March 4 – Imaginative Prayer and Guided Meditation
- March 11 – Finger Prayer and Body Prayer
- March 18 – Ignatian Prayer, praying a Bible story
- March 25 – Prayer Around the Cross
We hope you’ll come and enjoy the journey with us.