Giving is a response to God’s Generosity Toward Us
Giving should not feel forced. It’s an act of worship. At APLC we believe in giving generously. During worship, we do pass an offering plate, but also offer a variety of other options that are safe and convenient.
Other Ways to Give
Electronic Bank Transfer
Set up an electronic transfer from your bank account. Go to your online bank account or contact your bank directly.
Cash or Check
Make an offering during our Sunday worship services, any time our building is open, or by mailing to 7300 Sunset Lake Rd, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526.
Donations can also be made in the form of a stock transfer. Below is APLC’s process for stock donations:
- Donor works with their Financial Advisor to determine the stock that they want to donate.
- The donor or the Financial Advisor contacts the APLC office to obtain contact information for the APLC Financial Secretary.
- The Donor or the Financial Advisor contacts APLC’s Financial Secretary to get required APLC banking information for transfer of stock from Donor to APLC.
- APLC’s Financial Secretary will advise Pastor, Treasurer and Council President that a stock donation has been given.
- Council President or Vice President will contact United Community Bank to make them aware of the stock donation. They will inform the bank that APLC wants the stock donation to be sold.
- Four Oaks Bank will let the Council President or Vice President know when the stock has been sold and the amount that APLC will be receiving.
- Council President/Vice President will inform the Pastor, Treasurer and financial secretary of the dollar amount and when the funds should be put into the budget.