Who We Are
Things you might want to know about Abiding Presence Lutheran Church, a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America:
- God approaches us through God’s GRACE given to us as a gift based, not upon our merit, but completely upon God’s desire to come to us and give.
- We are made who we are, righteous before God, not by our own good works but through our FAITH in the saving works of Jesus Christ.
- The BIBLE is the inspired Word of God and is the source of authority for faith and life.
- By our BAPTISM whether as an infant, child or adult we are initiated into the priesthood of all believers. We are called to confess Christ as Lord and Savior.
- We are called to be MINISTERS to one another.
- God’s GRACE and MERCY come to us by way of the Holy Spirit.
- We are called to SERVE, and by serving we show our gratitude to God.
- We do not discriminate for any reason…ALL ARE WELCOME!